Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old Navy, Crowdtap, & Christmas Savings

I was lucky enough to be chosen to another Old Navy Sample Share.  This time it was for activewear.  I was pretty excited.  


I do try to workout regularly (though I had been slacking lately) but I don't really have workout clothes.  I usually just use old shorts and tank tops.  I was really excited to get some new clothes and maybe some added motivation. :)  I took my sister-in-law Dre with me and she was excited as well.  We got to go shopping just the 2 of us which was great!  (Thanks to other family for watching all the kiddos) I found some great workout clothes (in purple!) and I've really liked them so far (though with Christmas, New Years and anniversary trip, I haven't used them too much yet).  I'm so thankful for these great samples shares from Old Navy and Crowdtap.


I also recently added up all the gifts I bought on Amazon with gift card and it totaled $80.00.  Yep I saved $80.00 by using gift cards I had earned through mostly Crowdtap (some did come from Swagbucks)! If you are interested in joining Crowdtap use the link below.  There is a swidget on the side of the blog if you are interested in joining Swagbucks.
http://bit.ly/x967EW

2 comments:

  1. No just matching jackets. Her pants are black and full length; mine are purple capris.

    ReplyDelete