Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not so Fun

Long week

Last Sunday, Rylee woke up with a stomach bug but I wasn't really phased.  (That was the day, I wrote my last post.)  Kaelynn had a little stomach bug the previous week and it lasted less than 24 hours.  I figured Rylee would be better the next day.  Well she wasn't and not the next day either.  And not only did it take her awhile to get better, everyone else in the family got it too.  Do you know what is not so fun? a stomach bug!!  We are all better and were all geared up to go to church today when Kaelynn woke up with a slight fever and a sore throat. (She seems fine now, so I hope it's nothing).  Since the flu has been going around, we didn't take any chances and her, Josh, and I stayed home.  I was really bummed not to get to go to church.  It kind of made me sad after such a long week not to get to go worship with our church family.  But on the way home from making the bulletins before Chris left for church, the song on the radio was saying "God is good all the time; All the time, God is good." And it was a great reminder that no matter my circumstance, God is good and deserves my praise.   

Today's Picture

So I still managed to take pictures most of the days last week to keep up with my year in pictures. They didn't turn out super "fun" but you do what you can and roll with the punches.  Today's picture was taken while we were home from church and it captures the stage that Josh is in.  I just love that boy and his face and personality.  He is just a bit of sunshine.  (Oh trust me he is not always a sweetheart, like everyone thinks he is.  Just put water in his sippy cup and you will see his angry side!!)



One of Josh's favorite thing to do is to sneak into your chair when you've left and steal the remote and change the channel.  He does this to Chris and I often.  He think it's hilarious. That little smirk is classic Josh.  Just thought I'd share this pic here and explain it a bit more.  Isn't he just a cutie?! If you missed the last post her is the link to my share site where I'm attempting to capture our year in pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment