Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Got Lazy

After our garden was finished in July, I was wiped out and just wanted a break.  So I didn't start any major projects and let a lot of things go.  I stopped working out and eating right.  I let the yard go. I stopped messing with coupons as much. Basically I took care of the kids and kept the house clean (well at least somewhat). I probably needed the break but not for 4 months!  So I realized today, I needed to get back to getting thing done and doing projects that need done and projects I enjoy. I need to get back to planning meals and keeping things better organized. I had started doing something over the last month (like preparing for Christmas) but I need to get back to more of it.  So I worked out today and ordered a gardening book (so I can prepare for next year).  So.... what's the whole point of this post.  I'm not really sure other than to remind myself that projects, working out, and even planning aren't bad things and honestly I probably have more energy when I do all these things.  (I might need to reread this post when I'm tempted not to workout tomorrow or the next day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment