Monday, June 18, 2012

Fun at Old Navy!

So I was chosen for an Old Navy beach assecories party from Crowdtap.  Which meant I got to take 3 friends to Old Navy for free beach towels, bags, flip-flops, and sunglasses. I was very excited because I love Old Navy!


So my sisters-in-law Jen and Dre, my mother-in-law Jeannie, and I went this last Saturday. Thanks to the helpful advice from my mom and sister to hold my mail and pick it up Saturday morning, since the package was a bit late in coming. (The mailman did not understand my excitement over a white mailing envelope). Anyway, we had a great time at Old Navy looking at all their bags, towels, sunglasses, and flip-flops. We got great free stuff (unfortunately our Old Navy was out of stock on Old Navy sunglasses) but we really liked all the other stuff. And 3 out of the 4 of us picked out the same bag, so now we can be matchy, matchy (good thing we live a ways apart). And of course, we got some other stuff too. I got some really cute shorts. Most of all it was a wonderful time with just the girls and no kiddos. (Yep, we had NONE of the 8 kids with us!) We finished off the day with lunch and some more shopping. We might have to do this more often.  Shhh...Don't tell Dre's husband Daniel.
 Found a towel to match her purse

So many bags to choose from...

 Cute Towels

 Trying out the different shades

 So many different colors
Our matching bags.  But we did all get different towels and flip flops.

2 comments:

  1. And I even got Jen to join Crowdtap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Sounds like a great time! I know Julie and I had fun picking out swimsuits! And especially that "no kids" part :)

    ReplyDelete